Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Our Albert



For those of you who have not had the pleasure of meeting him, this the love of our lives, Albert. My parents cat, Blackie, gave birth to him (and a few others) the same time Brian and I first moved in together five years ago. He was the sweetest of the litter, so we had to have him. He is such a wonderful addition to our family, I felt he deserved his own blog...


Don't be fooled by his cat-like exterior, he is a dog trapped in a cat's body. He knows his name and will come to you when you call him. He is friendly to all of our visitors and is usually waiting by the door when I leave and come home. He goes on walks with Carson and I through the neighborhood and even waits by us if we stop to talk to neighbors. Best of all, he is so great with Carson. He lets Carson pet him, sometimes carry (ie. drag) him around the house, but will still put Carson in his place if he gets too rough.


We love him.


No comments: