Saturday, September 19, 2009

Captain Underpants!





Last weekend I was taking a bath wondering why the house was suddenly so quiet... Every mom knows that it's not when it's loud that you worry, it's those quiet times that your children are being mischievous! So I snuck out of the bath tub, where I observed Captain Underpants on skates. His "Aunt" Tracey got these for him last year for his birthday, and he must have rediscovered them while I was soaking. No need for clothes, the skates were enough for him to think he should go outside and ride around the neighborhood! Luckily we keep our doors locked, so our neighbors didn't have to witness Carson in all his Buzz Lightyear underpants glory. Modesty is not one of his strong points, to say the least...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

get them off show me your c-ck