Sunday, October 11, 2009

21 Week Ultrasound Pics cont.

Other people's ultrasounds aren't very exciting, so I know this post is definitely more for my benefit than yours.

When I said that the ultrasound tech gave us tons of pics I wasn't kidding. When we were leaving the office, she told me to put them all in my purse so she wouldn't get in trouble b/c they don't typically give so many. I just counted them tonight, and there are 18 total!

Tilt your head to the left, Deacon is facing forward:

Profile, baby facing up:



Legs:

Feet:

I didn't ask, but I am wondering if this will be the last ultrasound we get...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, superb blog format! Hoow lenthy have you ever been blogging for?
you made blogging glance easy. The entire loook of
your site is fantastic, as neatly as the content material!


Allso visit my wweb site ... m88