Friday, December 18, 2009

Tacky Christmas Sweater Day

Teachers have always been known for their, ummm...colorful and unique holiday sweaters. Our school thought we would commemorate the millions of you out there who have worn or been given the gift of "god-iness" by wearing the most hideous Christmas sweaters we could find.

I purchased mine for under $5 at Goodwill. It is a home-made creation with iron-ons, puff paint, and rhinestones, I thought it would be best to accessorize with a matching gold headband. Due to the growing belly, I had to also sport an undershirt to cover the pooch.





I know you are amazed by its beauty from the front, but you can tell the artist wanted the Christmas theme to be present as I depart as well: (don't be jealous...)


This sweater may be hard to top, but I have a whole year to find one that competes!

No comments: