Sunday, December 18, 2011

4 Month Pregnancy Update

How far along? 19 weeks (So, only a couple of days away from 5 months, but technically still 4!)

Mood: So much better! I feel pretty much back to myself, with only the occasional mood swing.


Maternity clothes? Umm, did you see the picture?!? Unless they were really loose regular clothes, I am only wearing maternity now...

Sleep: No problemo!

Energy Level: Thanksgiving and Christmas Break are giving me that extra time I need to re-charge my batteries! Thank God for my teacher schedule!


Best moments in the last month: Finding out we are getting our 3rd boy!!

Movement? The kicks are getting progressively stronger, but still are pretty faint tickles. My students can't wait until the real movements happen so they can feel too.

Cravings: Juice & Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal

Baby purchases this month: Nothing this month, and we don't really have a whole lot to purchase in the future either! :)

What I miss: Wearing contacts! My eyes stay too dry during pregnancy, so I end up wearing my glasses the majority of the time. I would also kill for a margarita!

What I am looking forward to: Christmas and New Year's!! Converting the garage into a bedroom for Deacon and Carson, so I can start getting rooms organized.