Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Boy's Christmas Shirts

My Silhouette and I have a love/hate relationship! For some reason the calibration has never been quite right, so it doesn't cut in the place it says it should, cutting off the first part of the project, requiring me to re-do it.

Other than that, I absolutely love the personalized items I can create! I CANNOT wait to have my craft room so that I don't have to pull everything out of the closet each time I want to create something.

I dreamt these shirts up for the boys the other night and LOVE how they turned out!! (And I already have an idea for Valentine shirts!)


Personalized items are so popular right now, I may start selling some on the side!

The total project took about an hour (with all the Silhouette kinks and pulling out and putting up materials).


Font: Arial Black
Image: "Tree"
Paint: Tulip Fabric Paint- "Holiday Green Matte" & "Red Velveteen"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Me...we think alike. This is one of the main things I cannot WAIT to do with my Cameo! Christmas can't get here soon enough!

Love the shirts by the way. Too bad Miles doesn't have an A in it! LOL

yanmaneee said...

vapormax
cheapjordans
timberland outlet
cheap air jordans
golden goose superstar
curry shoes
yeezys
longchamp
vans outlet
golden goose