Saturday, January 7, 2012

5 Month Pregnancy Update


How far along? 22 weeks

Mood: Great!! I am back to being a happy pregnant lady!

Maternity clothes? Yes, because this is my first pregnancy to be spent almost completely in the winter, I have had to add lots of maternity pants and sweaters to my wardrobe.

Sleep: If I could only bottle up this extra sleep I am getting and save it for when I really need it, when Bennett arrives, I would be fabulous!

Energy Level: Almost too good! I should probably slow down a bit because the nesting is already kicking in and I am determined to get everything in order around our house.

Best moments in the last month: Amazing ultrasounds, Christmas, and New Year's.

Movement? The ultrasound tech told me that due where my placenta is located, a lot of the kicks will be absorbed, making it hard to feel the light kicks. I usually notice the most movement when I lay down at night.

Cravings: Wedding cake snocones (luckily, there is a place by my house that still sells snocones in the winter!)


Baby purchases this month: Haven't purchased anything yet. We've had Carson's birthday, Christmas, garage conversion, and up next Deacon's birthday. Shopping spree will probably start in March.

What I miss: Not feeling gigantic! I won't even say how much weight I have already gained with little Bennett...

What I am looking forward to: Finishing the garage conversion and getting the stupid glucose test over with!


I also dug up my 5 month pregnancy picture with Deacon to do a side-by-side comparison between my two little boys (sorry Carson, I didn't do this with you!):




And here is my belly growing with Bennett: