Sunday, January 29, 2012

6 Month Pregnancy Update


How far along? 25 weeks

Mood: Is fat a mood?!?


Maternity clothes? Yes, and even some of those are getting too small in the stomach...

Sleep: It is getting a little harder to find that comfortable position, but once I do I sleep great.

Energy Level: Slowing down again. I start the day with energy, but just don't have the stamina to keep it going.

Best moments in the last month: Feeling lots of baby kicks!

Movement? Yes! Brian and a few friends have also gotten to feel Bennett in action.

Cravings: Lemon meringue pie and Big Red soda. (Probably the main contributors to the fat feelings!)

Baby purchases this month: No purchases, but a wonderful coworker gave us a gorgeous crib!

What I miss: Not having cankles at the end of the day from swollen legs.

What I am looking forward to: Spring Break

1 comment:

Mrs. Olive said...

you look beautiful! I cannot wait to love on Bennett!!!