Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween 2012

 
We have been so busy; I'm glad I've found a moment to blog!!  Last weekend we went to the pumpkin patch for pictures and pumpkin purchasing.

 

 I think this may have been Bennett's first time to see a pumpkin, and there were plenty.
 
Carson has had his picture taken at this church every year of his life!

He is still trying to figure out how to hold poor Bennett...
 
Deacon loved the wagon!
 
...he also loved scaring us half to death by running towards the street as we were paying for our pumpkins (which we never found time to carve)!
 
 
 
 
Halloween turned out fabulous!  Carson was a ninja (with a little drama from Party City's shipping, I was able to wait in line for an hour and a half the weekend before Halloween to get a replacement):

 
I had wanted to do a cute theme for all three boys, but with Carson wanting to be a ninja, Deacon not liking masks/hats, and Bennett being at an age where infant costumes are stinkin' adorable, we had them each do their own thing.
 
Deacon's Ghostbuster costume worked out great and he looked so cute.


 
Bennett was the cutest peacock ever!  The weather was pretty warm, so it didn't stay on long.
 
I love this picture, because our "little" 5 month old looks so huge!!
 
I was SO proud of Deacon!  They practiced trick-or-treating at his school, so he knew to walk right up to the door for his candy.  (He then tried to go into their house, but hey, it's progress!!)  He made it to about four houses before getting bored.
 
 
I love that teachers dress up for Halloween at my new school!!  We found a "Book Fairy" costume on pinterest that was cheap and easy to make.



Ms. Valentine is a HUGE Hunger Games fan who sported her Katniss costume.
I can't believe it is already November.  I love this time of year!